A Super New PLR Product
Sorry for the long silence, I am still under the weather and not at full speed. There is so much to do, but rest assured, I am not just sitting idle, but working thru the health issues by doing background and structure work on the forum, sorting downloads for you guys, and I did manage to put together some new products this last week.
As I mentioned, I am not at full speed, (maybe 1/4 speed ) but I did want to mentioned a new product from my favorite digital planner creator Di! Love Di with heart, she is the only one who creates working digital planners for PLR (for devices such as phones and notebooks) that work correctly, and that will actually open when you call up the file.
She understands that many if not most people are still using some older versions of PowerPoint, and other software, and makes a point to create products that work for people like us, who don’t necessarily have the dinero to go out and buy every new app, piece of software, or cloud subscription out there now, and why would we, all my software still works fine, with 99% of everyone’s creator products I purchase.
Di also isn’t lazy or un-knowledgeable when it comes to converting for mass use. She also knows that most people are going to completely redo the product several times to get the most out of the templates and other goodies available, so if she makes a conversion of some sort, which might throw off the text a bit, or need some centering afterward, it’s NO BIG DEAL!!
Anyway, Today Di from PLR Planners has a new product out, Bullet Journaling!
Bullet Journals are very popular and they generally contain dot grid pages and people create the layouts by hand, but some people still prefer ready-made layouts, so Di has made some with a rustic handwritten look and feel. She has put together one hundred of the most popular layouts that people use in PowerPoint format for you to edit and create niche specific journals.
Check out this great product below, and click onto her shop to use the below code!
Get 20% Off
Use this code: BUJO20
Valid till the 1st of March 2021
In the meantime, I will keep on Carrying On, and eventually you will get a newsletter update.
Don’t forget to join the NEW FORUM, for free products, helpful articles and courses, and genuine people who have your best interests in mind. It was built for members, and members are the ones who have a say in what it becomes! Love you guys! <3
HURRY! ONLY 2 DAYS FOR THIS COUPON!
COUPON CODE: MHPROMPTS
Expires: Sunday, December 13th at 11:59 pm (PST)
This product comes with:
- 50 writing prompts. They’re used in three different formats.
- 31-Page Journal, “Better Mental Health Journal With Writing Prompts”. This is a daily journal for a month that has one prompt daily.
- 10-Page Prompts Printable, “50 Journaling Prompts For Better Mental Health” that includes five prompts per page and has all of the journaling prompts
- 50 Journal Writing Prompts in Word
- Longtail Keyword Research
- 3 Editable eCovers (2 in Canva, 1 in Powerpoint)
- 5 Blog Post Series (600+ words each)
- Compiled Blog Posts
Topic Titles For Blog Posts:
- The Best Journaling Techniques (617 words)
2. Tips for Journaling for Better Mental Health (621 words)
3. Common Mistakes to Avoid When Journaling for Better Mental Health (627 words)
4. 6 Benefits of Journaling for Mental Health (619 words)
5. Digital or Physical Journals: Which Work Better? (608 words)